Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Together Forever.....

Whenever I miss you, I just close my eyes.....and there they are.....the memories of the most happiest times of my life.....


" the moments that we spent together,
  I   just   wished   they   last   forever.

  I   hoped   that   those   memories   will   never   fade,
  now that time has passed,my heart will always be without aid.

  whenever I miss you, I just close my eyes,
  and there you are, with your cutest smile.

  this scenario makes me so happy and alive,
  that  I  forbid  myself  to  open  my  eyes.
 
  those were the happiest memories which I'll gather,
  all I have to do is close my eyes and we are together.

  and if this is the only way for us to be together,
  I  would  just  love  to  close  my  eyes  forever. "
  


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thnx a lot brother....never knew writing makes one so relaxed.... :)

      Delete
  2. grtttt..........tum aise bhi ho yaara....pta ni tha....!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete